Companies and individuals who have an interest or involvement in international taxation are welcome to join Ukrainian Branch of IFA (and thus become members of IFA ) for an annual fee.
Our members enjoy a wide range of benefits. First and foremost, members have access to IFA’s vast network of specialists including the world’s top international tax experts. Other important benefits include but are not limited to:
- Attendance to the annual IFA Congress, reserved to members only, and all events organized by our branch and Central IFA;
- IFA Yearbook and a set of the 'Cahiers de Droit Fiscal International', containing general reports and IFA Branches’ reports on Main Subjects to be discussed at IFA Congresses;
- Access to secured part of IFA website, containing (i) Database of Congress Documents from 1998, (ii) IFA Membership list, (iii) Branch Documents and other documents of interest;
- Discounted registration fee for the IFA Ukraine Annual Conference and free of charge paricipation to IFA Ukraine Seminars;
- Database of IFA Ukraine Conference and Seminar Documents from 2008;
- Ad hoc technical meetings on topical international tax matters;
- Meetings with decision-makers in international tax related area;
- Regular publications contributed by IFA Ukraine Members (International Tax Bulletin and Tax Brief);
- Weekly Information support on international tax developments contributed by IBFD (International Tax Weekly);
- Speakership and marketing opportunities at IFA Ukraine events, gathering CFO's and tax managers from various industry sectors;
- Other benefits as they develop.
Membership fees payable to IFA for 2012 were fixed at the following rates:
- Euro 340 for corporate Members (two representatives; substitutes allowed);
- Euro 170 for individual Members;
- Euro 100 for students and scholars.
Interested in joining? Please fill in the Membership Application Form and email it back to us at email@example.com.
More information needed? Please call us at +38 044 220 07 11 asking for Olena Permiakova, IFA Ukraine Coordinator.
Membership Application Form